Saturday, March 28, 2009
when I'm just falling apart,
The sun's rays were raining down on me as if I was just a feet away from it.
There I was, a chameleon, slowly changing colour in the searing heat.dang. so much so for omg it's friday!, yesterday was just..rotten.
got back ALL the freaking results almost all UUUU omgz. :( I'm so gonna die PMT is in a mth :( anyway Ms K didn't walk out on us this time, instead she gave out our papers. when I got back mine I'm like whuttt,,,#$@&*! and I was so dejected (haha) I spent the whole lesson staring at her illiterate scribbles over my paper and trying hard not to fall asleep. her voice/face/movements make me want to sleep.
okay some dreadful friend things happened during the day. I dont know how but both just happened at the same time so I was like shucksbleaghhmphomgzshitahhh.. literally felt like shit. luckily the moral education teacher was this rly extremely nice guy who didn't pay attention to our faces or what we were doing (I was busy smsing ha) as long as we were enthu about writing down our 'Talents/Personal Qualities'. thank goodness
it's alright G, you were just pissed ytd, I still luvvvvvv you okay!and to the other friend: I really miss you and I'm sorry for everything. really :(after school everything really got better, so so much better (50% of the credits goes to you for telling me emo girl not to be sad cuz it's still a good day and the weather is nice) :D ate with Rachel and Grace (and a bit of her friend Daryl) at Carls. how apt they were playing 'Bad Day' on radio. then I had to run to meet Mh, reached only at 5 haha.
I'M COMPLETELY BROKE
this weekend we get those once-in-awhile Sundays off. I totally need a lot of sleep. I need to finish all my homework AND study AND be a good student. Grace and I are reacting the same way maybe we're twinz or what but we both know we shouldn't just be talking about studying (& ny girls mugging on the train haha) and not do it. anyway I like chem lessons/lectures with Cherie cuz we can talk about stuffffff but Thiang is really picking on us. oh yes I forgot we're the famous latecomers.
crap I have this chem appointment shit with Thiang coming Tues, I think I have to go complete my tutorials and start learning my chem properly although lets just say I haven't known what was going on alr since like sec 3.
and then tmr will be an extremely awesome day ;D